Just A Little Under The Weather
[html]

WC: 428 OOC: Manly man Scar!!

Oh you’ll be up and about running with your kids in no time Uncle Jazper!

She said, as she worked on his wound. It had definitely been a deep cut, though he would be out of commission for some time, she knew she couldn’t keep him out of bed, she was surprised that he stayed this long. She paid close attention to a small side that could possibly have started infection, even put a little extra of her own made cream on the particular spot, knowing it would burn him, but then again if it didn’t how would she know it was working? She felt bad almost as instantly as she said the words about the bear, she knew he had been doing what he could to protect the family as a whole, and he had not known what happened. The only person to blame was her mother, though Amata knew exactly where she came from, so she couldn’t even blame her.

That was out of place for me I’m sorry, I just… I feel bad for her is all.

She said, knowing he didn’t really have to defend himself, that he really was doing his job, as a father, as a son in law, and as a Centurio. The pad was the tricky part of getting on, she had the gauze ready and out but it was the awkward position that the wound was in, in relation to his limbs, which she didn’t want to restrict, as the pain did enough of that for him. She did her best as she wrapped it up and figured she didn’t do too bad without a second pair of hands there.

I’m afraid it’ll be one brutally visible scar, but I think Ghita wouldn’t mind one more battle wound.

She giggled as she secured the gauze in place. And pushed caringly at his shoulder so he knew he could relax now. She sat there for a moment, as though deep in thought herself, her smile was like a dolls, just there, but she shook her head.

a few more weeks and you should be up and about with your kids in no time, unless your wound stops seeping before then.

She said, professionally with a happy smile, she knew he would want to protest and he would throw such a fit over it, but that was why she gave the extra allotted time… she knew he was going to get up, it was obvious enough, she just dind’t want him to do it too early and open his wound again.

<style type="text/css">
.amatatable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#84B755; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.amatatable1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.amatatable1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amatatable1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... amatat.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AAA299; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CBBDA6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.amatatable1-line1 {width:436px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7D3D0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread