sunshine's been keepin' me up for days [p]
[html]

I need to be thwacked. :x also, I could have sworn I replied to this already. >>;

“But I dun wanna wait! Momma only walks like that, and I like doing the same things momma does,”Magnolia said stubbornly. She gave the smallest of smiles to her new furry friend, thinking contently of her mother. But Magnolia’s face suddenly changed as she watched Malachi rise far, far up into the wind. The little girl watched very close to the ground, mouth agape at her friends size. “WOW!” She said, amazement twinkling in her eyes. “You’re the tallest wolf I’ve ever seen!” she said with another contented giggle. This was too cool for the little silvery girl.

Magnolia’s mind was buzzing at a million miles a minute. This new friend was the coolest! She was massive (and kind of scary), but could do new things that neither Momma nor Papa Niro could do. Giving her Mohawk a scratch, Magnolia listened to Malachi tell her about her home. She shrugged at the name, as she had no idea where anything was outside of Dahlia de Mai. Maggie’s mind suddenly shut off when Malachi tagged her, and the young girl went straight into play mode. She giggled at her friend’s slap, and watched her gigantic friend waddle off momentarily before taking off at a wobbly, puppy gallop.

Mist clouded in front of the girl’s eyes, and her Mohawk kept slipping down in front of her face (it still hadn’t grown all the way to be sticking up 100% of the time), but she didn’t let that bother her. Magnolia let out a joyous bark and took off after Malachi. Magnolia managed to get neck and neck with the bear, pink tongue flapping in the wind. “Where we goin’?” She called out, not wanting to end the game of tag just yet.

<style>
.magdark-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.magdark {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.magdark b {color:#8B4500; font-weight:bold;}
.magdark {width:360px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#020100; background-image:url(http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2056/souls76.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:287px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#996633; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>

table by fae <33
[/html]

Messages In This Thread