Are You A Mouse or A Man?
[html]

WC:

OOC:Sorry again for the wait <3 Monday, Wedensday, and Thursday are my busy days for future refference Smile

Watching his pup sleeping he could tell that his little brown and black son was captivated by a very active dream. You could always tell when a pup was dreaming. They made noises and mumbled in their sleep. He choked back a giggle as Tony's little paws swiped at the air. They sure were cute when they were little, it almost maid him feel bad for waking the boy up. “Tonnyy.” He whispered as a response finally came from the little figure in front of him. The grumbling and frustrated words were a sure enough sign that he was awake. One thing that was never very pleasant was waking up a sleeping puppy. They enjoyed letting you know that it was unwelcome behavior on your part.

The Knight waited patiently as Tony stretched his little legs, admiring the result of his and Ghita's genes. Tony was certainly a good pup at heart. Often they would have to remind him not to be so bossy and to let others share what they wanted to do as well, but he had never been one for waiting for others to explain their wants when he could be leading them off on a journey he had all planned out in his own brain. The next words out of the pups muzzle caught Jazper off guard. So, Tony was having trouble with the bear too. Lorenzo had insisted that he needed protecting and should stay in bed because of his injuries and now his little Tony was showing signs of distress too. “I'm sure you'll get it next time.” He reassured.

Trying to navigate his sons brain away from the injury that seemed to be ever present on his chest, Jazper started across the room, stopping in front of the door. “Today we're going to go outside. Just the two of us.” He explained, excitement in his voice. He could remember his first hunting lesson with Lucifer. Of course he had been a couple months older than Tony but it couldn't hurt to start the boy early. Besides, it be some fun father son bonding time even if he didn't manage to catch a single thing. “I need you help getting rid of some nasty rabbits who have been eating all our plants.” Yesterday he had found a few rabbit holes just inside the forest past the valley where it would be easy enough to have a short hunting lesson.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread