Are You A Mouse or A Man?
[html]

It ish fine :3 I understand, I just didn't know if this thread got pushed off the first list too fast to notice :S Btw, I hereby give you some pp power over Tony, since you are his daddy >.>

He smiled with pride when his father had confidence that he would catch the bear. I'll make 'im pay! He thought with strong conviction. But then... ...What does making some'un pay mean? Only partially awake at the time, he tried to look happy--because he really was--when his father told him that they were going to go out as a pair. Tony admired and adored his father, but having one-on-one time with him was rare, since he had to begrudingly share him with Lorenzo and Fia. "Really...!?" He said with a half-yawn, stumbling forward. The consequental stumble jerked the big pup awake, fear of hitting the floor enough to wake him from the limbo of dreams.

"Nasty rabbits!?" he exclaimed, unmindful that Lorenzo and Fia were still sleeping. Steadily he began to switch back and forth on his feet, anxious to go. He wanted to help in any way he could, and getting rabbits--if they were eating their plants--sounded like a great job. "Les' go! Les' go!" Bounding, he began to run-hop over the floorboards, scrambling to get going. "Come'n, Dad!" After his power-sleep, the energy was beginning to course through the small pup's veins, urging him to do something. For now, he wanted to go hunting the 'nasty rabbits' and maybe try and surprise his dad. The main purpose he wanted to do that was to get Jazper's mind off of worse things...and he just really wanted to...

Guardian walks. "Guardian talks." Guardian thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfc4c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.ghitajazbabe05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe05 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#637079; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 637079.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe05-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe05-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #7e8990; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread