Exploring
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 174 OOC: Hope you don’t mind me jumping in

Liliana was tending to the horses as usual, she’d been finished with the dumb cows for some time now and she’d fed the horses, now she was spending some time with Grace before letting them all out to pasture so she could muck out the stalls. It was a job she didn’t like but it was part of the bigger picture, though it seemed she wasn’t going to be alone for long as she heard someone come in, and soon she peeked over the stables expecting a fully grown wolf walking in… but there was no one, maybe it was nothing? Then she heard someone speaking. She peered out again, and the caught sight of a puppy! She pulled open the door of the stall.

Hello, who might you be?

The wolfdog asked as she moved out of the stall. Grace followed only for a short way, she was not too interested in the wolf that Liliana was talking to but she wanted her attention that she has sought for, for nearly an hour.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread