Exploring
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 330 OOC: Smile

She was greeted very happily by the puppy. The sight of one was so rare that it took Liliana by surprise and as she spoke, Liliana’s heart melted. Thinking of her own possible ones in two second flat, but she shook her head, knowing that wouldn’t happen, not for a while at least. She smiled at the young wolf.

My name is Liliana, it’s very nice to meet you Ayasha!

She said, then looked at Grace, who seemed interested now that she seemed to be at attention not just from Liliana but the little thing on the ground. Her ears were straight up listening for anything that might be for her to hear. Liliana beamed at the question petting the egotistical horse on the nose.

Technically, no, I am hers, she picked me. Her name is Grace.

Liliana said she led the large horse out of her stall, but kept her from getting too close to the puppy. She listened to her explanation, and wondered where she’d come from.

Where are your parents?

She knew that Dawali wasn’t her father, she knew that his children were grown and left for the great tribe, at least that’s what Nayati had told her. she never knew some child could have popped up, but then she’d have called him her father so it was strange. And her last question was surely the answer to that of him being her father.

He’s a very kind and strong man, who protects us, he’s a wonderful chief. He even heals those who are sick too.

She said, happily divulging the information to the child. She knew that Dawali was a good chief, and that he had done nothing but right for the whole of the pack. Even in the celebrations and Ceremonies’ he’d always thought of his pack, and the traditions he shared with them, even though most of them joined from the outside of the Great Tribe. She was proud to be in this pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread