Exploring
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 270 OOC: Smile

Liliana smiled at the puppy figuring she wouldn’t understand as the puppy asked the question. Of course it might be hard for the young one to understand such a feat.

Well when I went to her herd, I went all the way in the pack of horses, and there she was, like she was waiting for me. She has been with me ever since, and she’s allowed to pretty much leave whenever she wants, though I really hope that she doesn’t.

She added. Grace had been a very big part of Liliana’s life and she didn’t want to give up the horse at all, if ever, but she always gave the mare the choice.

I’m very sorry to hear it, if it helps you I know how you feel… my own parents have passed on.

She could hear the warmth in the puppie’s speech, she liked that Dawali had taken her in. Liliana was happy that the puppy had someone very nice to take care of her.

You are very lucky, he is a really nice man… and a chief? Well he is the leader of the pack, he makes sure that we act well and do our jobs.

She said, hoping that she gave a good enough explanation. She could see the young pup was very inquisitive, it was nice though. That was how puppies learned. This made Liliana’s heart wrench, would she have puppies to? what would they be like? This thought was as far as she could get to, she was afraid of being a bad mother, even though hers had cared for her so much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread