Exploring
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

WC: 233 OOC: Smile

Liliana was about to try to answer the question again, when she asked if she could pet Grace, she smiled feeling bad, she had heard the first time but in the instance that the pup told her about her parents, it had slipped the woman’s mind.

Yes of course you can pet her, but be careful, she doesn’t know you very well.

She said, she was not sure how Grace would react to a puppy touching her. she was there and she knew Grace to be a gentle animal in any case, more gentle than any of the other horses. The mare seemed to understand what was going on as she moved closer, the cracking of her knees filled the stables for a second as she moved closer to the puppy. She lowered her neck and took a sniff at the animal, nickering lightly. This was the reason why she loved her horse… Grace was so unpredictable in so many ways. It such a wonderful thing to see her doing something Liliana would never had thought she would do…. Like this. Her heart went out to the pup as she spoke about her parents. She didn’t even know her dad… and it was hard to imagine being so young and losing the only one you knew and really loved.

Yes I’m fine, go ahead, I think Grace does want you to pet her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread