Exploring
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 181 OOC: Smile

Liliana beamed at the puppies enthusiasm for wanting a horse, even riding one, especially since she was so young and couldn’t even change yet. Grace could tell that the puppy was young, and gentle too, especially for being a pup, the horse moved her head and nudge the puppy just under her chin, getting a good smell of the puppy. Liliana was proud of her horse for being so nice, especially when she knew the horse had instincts and many of those were that if there was a pup around, it would grow up so best was to get rid of it, but it seemed that her maternal feelings were outweighing on the instinct.

Well we have horses here that don’t have masters, but I’m afraid you may have to wait until you can change.

She giggled a little, wondering if this could be a possible apprentice to her, someone that would finally be able to help her tend to the horses, but her enthusiasm now didn’t mean that later on in life she would want to do the same thing.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread