Exploring
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: Smile

Oh I’m just thinking in general how nice it is to have someone who enjoys horses almost as much as me.

She said, though her face fell a little, feeling bad for the little girl, she wished she could tell her that she didn’t have to but… as a pup, so small, even she wouldn’t even be able to stay on one of the ponies that Theodoric had brought with him.

I’m afraid so. And most change around the time they are six months… do you know how old you are?

Liliana looked the puppy up and down.. she looked to be about three months, but this was from the inexperience of a woman who was rarely near any children.

As for how you change, you will know soon enough, it’s not something that can be explained but it is something you need to experience to understand.

She wondered if that was a little much for the puppy, she did not talk this much, maybe it was for the fact that she was standing here next to a puppy last time she had was… six or so months ago wasn’t it? And the young girl had scrutinized her, or was Naryu the last pup? She couldn’t remember as she now thought of her as an adult… which she was. In any case it had been some time since she had been near a pup.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread