Exploring
[html]

Hope that's a little bit better.

She was glad that Liliana was glad that she was so much like her. It was rather exciting to be like an adult. Though she wasn't sure if she wanted to be a horse keeper. But she knew that she had enough time to decide. Now all she needed to do was be cute. Which she was rather good at.

She saw that she was being studied and pouted. "I'm 2 months old, thank you very much," she said proudly. Liliana had something coming to her if she thought any less of her. But then she frowned. That meant she had to wait...? She looked up at Liliana. "I can't count very well yet. How long do I hafta wait?" She asked hopefully.

<style>
.ayasha-1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ayasha-1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ayasha-1 b {color:#e7dce2; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ayasha-1 {background-color:#ae8da3; background-image:url(http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1985/ayashatable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81384e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
.ayasha-1-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread