La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]

wc: 284

She had searched everywhere for Grace and had been unable to find her. Her obsession with finding out where her sister had gone wasn't dying off yet, either, still burning strongly in her chest. Why would Grace have left her? The girl was as adventurous as Addison had been as a pup, perhaps that was part of the problem. The D'Angelo family in general was pretty crazy...who knew why her sister had run off. Maybe she hadn't had a reason.

Addison had been looking for an opportunity to tell the pack of her new name, and as she settled in next to Pripyat and listened to Geneva speak, she thought about what else she might like to share. Her sister's disappearance was constantly on her mind, and when it came to be her turn to speak she cleared her throat and began. "I have lost my sister, Grace D'Angelo. I brought her here to protect her, but one night last month she didn't come home...and I haven't seen her since."

Geneva and Jefferson had likely noticed that Grace was gone as well, though Addison had mostly kept to herself for the last month or so that she had been looking for the pup. She looked down for a moment, thinking, then back up at the silver-furred leader. "But I have gained a new sense of family and what it means to me...I appreciate my adopted parents, Geneva and Jefferson, and have decided to leave some things in the past, where they belong, and look toward the future. Dierdre and Cerulean aren't my real family, my real family is the family that loves me unconditionally and cares for me. My name is now Addison Soul."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread