La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]

OOC- sorry for the wait! -word count-502-

Ookami listened to everyone, they had almost all suffered such grief. He used to think he was the only one who had it rough. Now he knew though, almost everyone had suffered in some way. Even if they didn't show it, everyone had a pain deep inside that they didn't like to talk about. He closed his eyes and took a breath. He opened them to look around at the crowd that had gathered. He sighed gently, a mixture of sadness, happieness, and wonder. He focused on each person as they spoke. Imagining what they had gone through. He thought he had it rough...

Jefferson was the last one to speak and when he did Ookami looked at him with great respect. This wolf to him seemed incredable. He spoke of the dead, something Ookami rarely had the guts to do. Death frightned him, but it also calmed him. Being dead is not what scared him, it is the way he will die. He used to think he would die hated and alone. But now, now that he had a true friend, he knew that someone would be sad when he died... Well he hoped she would be sad. Death had an unsual calming effect on Ookami. He knew that once you passed away, all troubles and pains were gone. He looked forward to the days ahead of him and didn't really like to think about death, but whenever he did, he would calm himself with the thought of peace in the end. Everything starts in peace. A peaceful moment as you are born. And a peaceful moment as you die. He let a small smile show as Jefferson finished his speach.

Geneva spoke once more, her calm voice overtaking Ookami. He focused all his attenion on her. She asked a question.. What did he hope for? He hoped for lots of things. To many to name. He thought as the next three wolves stated their hopes. They seemed to help. It was Ookami's turn now and he took a deep breath.. "My hopes are to fit in. To fit in like I have never been able to do. I would like to make many more friends. I have a very special friend to me already." He looked at Adonia. "Adonia has been a blessing to me, she has helped me find my way around and has been kind to me, even when she didn't know me. I hope to meet many more wolves like her, but she is definatly a one-in-a-life time friend to me." He smiled at her. He knew his words were right as soon as he said them. He meant what he said. He didn't know if he would ever meet another wolf like Adonia, and if he didn't, he didn't care. He had her as a friend, and even if he never made another friend, her friendship could take the place of many friends put together. He looked at the person beside him, waiting for them to speak.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread