Play me a Song, Fiddler
[html]

I luffles him :3 wc 471

Why was he here? That was a good question. He knew that it was because he just wanted to sit and enjoy the time alone for a moment before he had to continue on towards the inland of Nova Scotia. What was he looking for? He had no idea. When would he find it? He hadn't the foggiest of clues. So why not stop and play, it was something he enjoyed. Even if he did just sit and play for days, he wasn't hurting anyone or in the pack lands. Nobody could say a word of actual reasonable complaint.

Jensen looked up to Shaw and grinned, he had taken that comment seriously, hmm? Well, he could if he wanted, it didn't change what he had actually meant. "I didn;t come seeking permission. But hell if I'll refuse it. I want to see these fellow musicians you speak of. Would you mind? Playing with other people might do me some good." The brute grinned a toothy smile, though he did not stand up.

So he was right in assuming he hadn't known what the Violin was, well, not all to many people did. He liked to make it seem like they should have known, make them squirm and try and lie their way out. It was fun to him, to see how people reacted. Was it a bit mean? Sort of, but he didn't have all to many things to do when he was out in places like this. He had to entertain himself somehow. "Well now you know, I doubt you'll forget any time soon too. It's like a small Cello. I wanted to play that too, but the damn things to big to lug around everywhere I go." He laughed, knowing Shaw might not know what a Cello was either. That didn't matter though.

He shrugged his shoulders at the question, though he nodded to the explanation of the pack name. So, he seemed serious about this art thing after all. It made him curious, the male suddenly quite inquisitive. He'd answer his question, and ask his own later. "I've only gotten here from overseas just a few weeks ago. I guess I'm just trying to find my way around. Ireland looks much different during this time of year. The snow.... it makes everything look the bloody same." His accented tone seemed to deepen in unconscious irritation with the scenery.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see what this Cercatori D'Arte has to show. If they're anything like you, I'd go as far as to say that you were right."

It might even be a place where he'd like to stay, learn from other artists and expand his knowledge. "Hell, I might even try and bunker down. This place seems pretty.... Oh I don't know. Appropriate for me."

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread