Play me a Song, Fiddler
[html]

WC:529 OOC: <3

He could tell that the male in front of him might be possible trouble in the future, he did seem to speak his mind… but that did not stop Shaw, the man could play something so wonderfully beautiful, and he always gave everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I don’t mind at all, we are willing to always show off, I’m sure that you would enjoy showing some of our members your own instrument. Valinta may like it so much she’ll dance for you, and we have some that know the guitar as well.

Shaw said, he moved his arm for him to join as he walked. An invitation to come across his borders. He did not know what a Cello was, but he guessed it was something like a Violin except bigger, he wondered what that sounded like. He thought with interest, but he said nothing more on that subject. Except;

No I will never forget that, it does have a beautiful sound to it.

He said walking into the territory further, making his way to Thornbury where he suspected his packmates would be, they never congregated much, but he was sure to find someone there in town.

Yes, I come from a little further south, and I admit the snow does get to that point, sadly, the season is still not even halfway over. The snow can last even after spring comes.

He was wondering if he was gaining a new pack member, and he was trying to basically sell his position to the man, though he was sure that Bangle would do much better than shaw was doing right now.

Well we have an amazing singer, she’s got the voice of an angel, and a few writers and craftsman of sorts too.

He said, he knew that Sky would easily get anyone to come and stay, she had such a beautiful voice, though he wanted to keep it to their own duo, he was sure that she would like other’s to sing with and it was possible this man with the violin might be one of them… that was if he decided to stay. He smiled at the mans last comment. They were a new pack, but they were able to keep others fed for the winter, but not many more, they were living off fish and a few of the deer that were caught by the members of the pack, but it wasn’t the worst winter, Shaw was sure of it.

I think you would be interesting company to say the least. I wouldn’t mind letting you stay for a while, though a pack works together, even its guests.

He said, his own authority coming out. He was one to know that staying in a pack didn’t mean they could lay on their tails all day and do nothing, so he doubted the man would need a reminder of such a thing, but he would be giving him his protection with the pack he had. They may be a bunch of merry makers, but he was certain they could hold up in a fight if need be, which meant they would protect one another.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread