Play me a Song, Fiddler
[html]

wc 444

Jensen was quite content with just sitting, but as Shawchert began to move and motioned for him to follow he silently sighed a bit, he moved with speed as he placed his Violin back into the case, placing the bow in it's defined place before closing it and snapping the clasps shut. It wasn't as convenient as a flute, which you could tie and let hand as Shaw seemed to do. If only. Holding the worn case in his hand he began to pace after the taller male in silence. He let him talk, not having all to much to say himself.

Nodding his head his smile crept back onto his face. If the others seemed to react like Shawchert had, he'd have no problem showing more people what his Violin was capable of. Not that he was going to have an issue with showing people anyway, but knowing they had never heard one before was a bonus to him. "I think I can live with that."

Jensen was quiet after that, treading in the snow and seeming to follow the footprints of Shaw to an almost odd degree. He didn;t like the feeling of snow giving away under him like the blanket did here. The feeling was odd to him, it was all a bit odd. He missed the green, so very much. The further they went into the territory the more Jensen smelt the degree of the packs activities. They were more dense here, closer to the borders it had been scarce. Marked only to let people know that this land was claimed,taken and marked.

Jensen listened, even if he did not respond to the statements. What Shawchert was telling to him stuck well. Singers and writers, craftsmet and more, well, this place sure was starting to live up to what he had been told of, even if it was all just words at the moment. Let him stay for a while? He could most definitely live with that. If it meant giving him a place to play, a place to sleep and somewhere warm where he could enjoy company of decent folk, how could the man refuse? "I'd like to accept that offer. I know very well that a pack flows as one. I'm not an idiot. People know these things. That was a bit rude, my bad." He chuckled as he looked around. Had he just become part of a pack, or, somewhat part of one? How did that just happen? Well..... he wasn't going to complain in the slightest. A place to settle down somewhat and enjoy his time in Canada. Now what could possibly go wrong?

<style type="text/css">
.jensen-violin b {font-weight:bold; color:#631501; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jensen-violin .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jensen-violin p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jensen-violin {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#c9a988; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Jensen-violin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2a0e03; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a0e03; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread