Play me a Song, Fiddler
[html]

WC: 308 OOC: WELCOME TO CdA YAY!

As it was, Jensen was not much of a talker as they walked, that was fine with Shawchert, he loved talking but he wasn’t going to push it on other people. He did seem rather impressed at the fact they had an array of artists in the pack. Now that Shawchert had lived her… nearly three months… it wasn’t so impossible. It actually became more familiar to him than anything else in the world. It brought so many new possibilities.

Well then I must welcome you to Cercatori d’ Arte then. We enjoy new company, so I’m sure you’ll be the light of everyone’s eyes right now.

He said, and it seemed he’d gained another pack member without even knowing it, as the moved through the bushes into the hidden town of Thornbury. The town itself was still overrun by vines and bushes, though the vines were sleeping for the winter, they were still there. Only the houses that had been claimed or cleaned were devoid of such things.

This my new friend is Thornbury, most of us stay here, I’m a bit too … tall for such buildings and my own home is in the forest. Not too hard to find.

He said, stopping to turn to the male, a happy expression on his face. they’d seemed to come to a mutual agreement, and this made Shawchert happy, though he had to push aside a slightly rude comment, but he did deserve it, letting the man know something so obvious. But that was hearsay. He was working to better the pack, even in relationship, he could see the man had a mouth, and he’d be find with it, Ouija had one too, and Bao, with all his secrets… wolves of all types lived here, and as long as they lived by Shaw’s rules, nothing would go wrong.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread