You Are What You Love
[html]

441 words.

She pulled the leather coat tighter around her form, one arm gripping the top of the slightly open coat while the other took to arranging her creamy locks of hair once more. It was always something with Shiloh, and no matter where she was, even a hair out of place just wasn't acceptable. Even if she was by herself, at all times Shi felt like she had to look her best. So despite chattering teeth and fur bristling on end from the cold, she had to look good despite feeling like an icicle.

A pair of ruby red eyes met her own cerulean gaze. For a moment the Dawnbringer female wondered if it was the same female Gideon talked to her about, back at their celebration into adulthood.. or maybe it was coincidence. Shiloh's off-white hued ears nearly strained to hear the girl usher out a greeting, as it was barely above a whisper. The pristine female could hardly hear anything past her chattering fangs, though she tried to bite it back. She winced momentarily as she did just that, but instead she bit her tongue.

The black and white female that began to approach her smelled of the pack she belonged to, and instantly Shiloh was curious. There was a small group of wolves that seemed to hang around her family, and Shi was slowly getting to know each of them that weren't directly tied to her lineage. Never had she met Nayru before, though, but the closer and closer this fellow pack member got, the more Shiloh began to wonder. She was also rather curious, due to her nature, as to why the ruby eyed female was out strolling alongside the beach. It didn't seem like any casual stroll, either, but Shi had time to figure that out later.

And as her suspicions grew, they all came crashing down when the stranger gave her name. Cerulean eyes widened, looking like the sea itself surrounded by soft white. "So you're.. you--" Her voice cracked, still shaky from the frost that surrounded them. Darn fur was useless, it just wasn't able to keep her warm enough. Somehow, she felt connected to Nayru, though this was their first meeting, and bravely Shiloh stepped up to the other and gave her a brief hug. Any friend of Giddy's was a friend of hers.. unless they were physically filthy. As the pristine female stepped back, she gave a soft smile. "I'm Shiloh, though I'm sure you've already heard about me." Her voice came with a but-you-knew-that-already tone, as if everyone in Dahlia had already acknowledged her. "My brother Gideon spoke about you, briefly."

<style>
.shiloh-lilysun .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shiloh-lilysun p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shiloh-lilysun b {color:#e7c9e3; text-shadow: 2px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.shiloh-lilysun {background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8360 ... ilysun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #fbf6e6; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96f64; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread