i laughed the loudest; who'd of known
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

Anderung followed Beppe closely. Both of the boys were Luperci and they towered over her. She was happy when it seemed that the fire had grown weaker, and she put her faith in Beppe. That was why when they went into the pine forest, with fiery trees falling all around the, she didn’t stop and try to go around. After a while of dodging falling timber and patches of flame it was obvious she had a certain advantage. Anderung was just a normal wolf, thus didn’t have to worry as much about tripping.

Anderung didn’t notice that Icarus had fallen behind. She was struggling just to see and coughing violently. The air had turned her mouth dry and all she could heard was the crashing and crackling of the forest on fire. It was difficult just to follow Beppe, who was only a few paces infront of her. Her reflexes didn’t work well enough as a tree fell besides her, showering her face with burning wood. She screamed and rubbed her face with both front paws. It hadn’t damaged her eyes, but one of her ears still was burning as she ran to catch up with Beppe. Meer still hadn’t notice the loss of Icarus.

"Okay, that's fine."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread