i laughed the loudest; who'd of known
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung blinked rapidly as Beppe ran past her. She coughed a few times before turning in the direction they had come from. She then realized that Icarus wasn’t around, and she couldn’t remember seeing him much after they had entered the forest. Anderung coughed again and started back in the direction Beppe had taken.

Even though it had only been a few moments, the time walking back through the forest felt like hours. Each breath was getting harder to take, her paws felt like lead weights as she stumbled forward. Her coughing was coming from deep in her chest and shook her whole body. Violet eyes were burning and watering from the smoke and fire. She looked up and just barely made out Beppe, and another faint shape that was behind a wall of flame.

Meer stood and stared at Beppe, who seemed to be frozen in place. ”Beppe, we have to leave! NOW!” Even as she said these words, her voice rough and dry, she knew that they were falling on deaf ears. She heard the cracking of fire in her ears. They had to leave Icarus, or they would also perish. Running out of patience she growled and bit him on the foot paw. However, she didn’t bite him very hard, not enough to seriously hurt him. Just enough so that it would hopefully snap him out of his trance.

"Hehe Already had this typed. x3"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread