Move Your Feet
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC:573

She certainly was a unique looking female. Obviously Aro got his taste in females from Jazper himself. As a younger man the Knight had taken a black coyote with red eyes on as a mate and had been left heart broken as she had left him with no notice after a miscarriage. Often he had worried during Ghita's pregnancy that she would too suffer the same fate. It worried him more so because she had experienced it once before and would be devastated had anything happened to the pups. Luckily today they had five wonderful pups. Three boys and two girls. After Garnet had disappeared the warrior had sunken into a depressive part of his life and wondered every day where he had gone wrong. It wasn't until he had met, in a rather physical and open relationship, a male dog hybrid that he had began to feel happy again. His father had once told him that it was perfectly okay to be attracted to other men but Jazper was only attracted to some males. He would never be attracted to Ehno for example. It was just strange to think about being sexually attracted to someone who had been a friend for so long.

He continued to rest his yellow eyes on the girl and was pleasantly surprised at the short, not so unpleasant, question. With that the warriors entire body language and demeanor switched. A large grin spread across his face as he gently lifted his massive paw of of the stag and moved beside it. “I was just speeding up the process. I hope you don't mind.” He chuckled with a wink. Quickly getting to his point he took a little bow as he introduced himself, “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight.” Raising his head he allowed his tail to hang low and his ears to perk up, making him look a lot less intimidating then he had been going for before. “I'm Aro's dad.” He explained quickly. “My mate told me about the little encounter she had with you and I figured I would drop in and see what the big hoopla was all about.”

Sitting back on his flank he smiled apologetically, “My mate can be a little bit...over bearing sometimes. I hope she wasn't too rough on you.” It seemed as though the two mates had switched roles when it came to the pups and the older ones. When the pups were little, like tony, Enzo and Fia were now, Jazper stuck to their sides untrusting of the world around them leaving them carefully protected against anything and anyone he deemed unfit to be near them while Ghita allowed them to go on long walks with her and let them play wherever they wished. However, with Aro and Sophia the coal coated father understood their needs for exploration and personal growth and could care less if they wanted to drink, smoke, and cause a little hell as long as they came home and no body got hurt. Ghita, however, at this stage of their lives seemed to cling to them getting involved with every little detail of their life and making it her personal business to make sure the world knew that she was their mother. “Please, don't let me stop you from your meal.” He injected as he moved a little further away from the stag and sat back down. “You look hungry.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread