fading colors [M]
[html]

A bit later than promised, but here it is. :3 WC: 1060.

"I've picked up some jars and knives when I went there before. Haven't been there since though. So I haven't had the chance to look for those supplies. Suppose I will have to make another trip sometime though. And you are right, that is quite a long way to go all alone. It certainly would be a pleasure to have company next time to make the trip there and back more entertaining." the colorful man explained to her in a friendly manner.

The tawny girl's mouth curled into a warm, happy smile, her sultry golden eyes rising to greet his as she nodded a response, reaching out vaguely to touch his hand. "Maybe we could go together, then, handsome..." she said, her lips coming to rest in a sexy half-smile.

Small fingers traced circles idly across the skin of his hand and arm as her eyes roved his body once again in wonder. The high she was experiencing was very body-centric, and any touch felt amplified. Her mind, however, was not as cloudy as it sometimes became from all of her smoking. On the contrary, the Lykoi girl felt a great sense of clarity and well-being as she sat with this strange man. It was their first meeting, but he was so comfortable to be around. Strangely, he made her think of home; of Juniper Peace. Well, it's not home anymore... she thought a bit sadly.

Sage was enjoying clan life, however getting adjusted was taking some time. She still felt somewhat out of place amongst those coyotes that were out for blood and vengeance and war. Thankfully, she did not have to deal with them much. It was because of this, perhaps, that she'd taken to wandering outside of the clan quite often, preferring to mingle with outsiders and members of other packs. She only hoped that Inferni would not see this as any sort of betrayal; the girl truthfully hadn't come to learn every aspect of the life, and the rules in particular were still somewhat vague. Maybe this meeting with Ouija was against their guidelines; but to be honest, she could not have cared less right now.

"Only maybe? What is it that you would change then?" he seemed to implore that she reveal what about him she would like to be different.

Sage glanced up at him, a briefly confused look on her face before she shook her head gently and said with that ever-so-sunny smile: "Oh, no, love, I didn't mean it like that. I think you look marvelous." As she spoke she brought the hand that had been rubbing his up to his cheek, gently stroking it for a moment to show her sincerity.

This coyote girl, born of the Earth, could not willfully find others unattractive. To her, the only ugly people were those whose hearts and souls were dark and unwelcoming, unfriendly, and unkind. Ouija did not seem like that sort of person; and if he was, he hid it very, very well.

He touched her leg again, squeezing her thigh as she leaned into him and she felt goosebumps rise across her skin. She loved that feeling; that warm, anxious, excited feeling that accompanied sexuality. Anxiously, she moved closer, taking small fingers to his chest and running them gently through his fur. Ouija spoke again now, though, and she found herself slowing her actions slightly, her eyes watching his and her mind now focused on his voice.

"I don't really know. My sister was always the one to have found them. Back in the cult where I used to live she would always have them and I went to her when I wanted some. She had a bunch of other things as well. Pretty much whatever you could want she was able to supply it." he paused as he smiled, probably thinking of his sister. "Suppose I will have to go out looking for some myself now." he finished simply.

Sage nodded as she listened to his words, noticing the use of the term cult, where he lived once. It didn't bother her; she'd known many different canines belonging to all sorts of religions and practices. They did not phase her, so long as she was not pressured into believing what they did. After all, she held her own set of beliefs and didn't feel the need to stray from them.

He finished with a suggestion to himself to look for mushrooms around here, and Sage piped up happily, her voice excited at the prospect. "I'll come with you and help!" she said, her calm, quiet voice suddenly becoming a bit louder than normal. She paused, and then said in a more quiet tone, "Well, if you'd want my company, that is...I know a bit about mushrooms, at least. I know they're supposed to turn blue when you touch them, if they're the right kind..." she smiled vaguely, wondering if this information might help. The girl knew a bit more about magic mushrooms than that; she knew what a fair number of active species looked like, but was unsure which ones grew around here. She figured they were probably mostly the same types that grew around Juniper Peace's last settlement, since the climates were similar, but she would not voice this knowledge yet. Her thought was interrupted as her lips came in contact with his; all thought of mushrooms was put aside at the moment, for this.

The earth child appreciatively followed suit as the stranger's tongue caressed the insides of her mouth; she found his and pressed her own tongue against it, not quite hungrily, but certainly filled with desire.

As Sage lay there, content and blissful under the the beautiful sky of the day, in great company, she couldn't help but smile. And as his arm reached out to cradle her, to pull her onto him, she did not refuse. Following suit, the girl delightedly lay atop him, his much larger body dwarfing her own. Looking down at him through half-lidded eyes she smiled slightly. The girl adjusted her position so that her legs straddled his own gently, her warmth coming in brief contact with her own, making her shiver slightly at the thought. She was not in any way rough or desperate with her movements, but her hands found his chest and together they wandered his body without great purpose or aim, only to explore. She lay her head upon his chest, inhaling his scent which was his own mixed with the Earth; something that excited her even more. Moving her mouth to his neck she nibbled gently and then licked his cheek sweetly, glancing up at him again with another one of those pretty, sexy smiles.

Having realized that she had neglected to respond with her name earlier, having been too involved in the moment, she spoke dreamily, her voice quietly sultry now because his ears were so near: "My name is Sage River Lykoi, by the way..." As she trailed off, she buried her head softly into his neck, leaning her weight to the side so that her free hand might wander across his body again.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread