The work was hard and the voyage was long
[html]

Anybody feel free to greet him, he's just here to ask some questions. ... I'm starting to regret naming threads with sea shanty lyrics, because I keep getting the songs stuck in my head.

When he arrived near the Dahlia de Mai border, the sky was already dark, although by his internal clock, the evening was only just beginning. He had made good time coming through the forest, and now he could scent that he had arrived near his destination. Admittedly, much of his speed was due to having traveled a long distance the night before, but when he disregarded the distance covered during the night he felt rather proud of the amount of time it had taken him to reach Dahlia de Mai. Not wanting to seem like he was trespassing, he made certain to stop a short distance from the pack borders and sat down with a large stick he had picked up in the forest. After the trek he had taken to get to the pack borders, he realized that a walking stick would greatly expedite his journey, and so he had found a suitable branch to make one out of. He pulled out his dagger - shaped like a falcata but too short to be considered a true sword - and began to trim away spare branches, whittling the irregular branch into a nice pole shape.

<style type="text/css">
.ambrose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f7fa7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ambrose-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ambrose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ambrose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c2d0d3; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... table1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 296px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#222e3e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread