The work was hard and the voyage was long
[html]

Hello! This should be fun; I like Saul. Smile Is the saw a two-person saw or a one-person saw, by the way?

Ambrose caught the sound of someone moving towards him through the wood, and his ears perked up to listen. Turning his head towards the sound, he continued to work on his walking stick as another figure came into view - a wolf, of course. This land seemed to be full of them. Of course, that was no problem... Ambrose had worked with wolves before, and he found them to be trustworthy companions, even if they were a bit obsessed with rank and hierarchy. This wolf had his tail and ears perked up as a reinforcement of this, as the dog would have expected, seeing how close he was to pack borders. However, his speaking voice was friendly. Ambrose put his work down and gave the wolf a friendly smile, although he did not yet stand up.

"Hello there. My name's Ambrose Llywelyn. I'm a traveler just newly arrived, and I'm visiting different packs to see if I might find a nice place to retire in. I heard this pack had some coastline, so I thought I would investigate..." Sheathing his blade, he stood up and offered a hand to the new wolf. "I made sure I didn't come to close though. I didn't want to accidentally step over any borders... You're from Dahlia de Mai, right? Is it all right if I ask you some questions?"

<style type="text/css">
.ambrose-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f7fa7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ambrose-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ambrose-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ambrose-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c2d0d3; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... table1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 296px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#222e3e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread