In the dark of the night
[html]

Jaz-man

WC:415

It was always nice to remember the good ol days. There was once a time that all of his adoptive brothers and himself lived and played in these lands. As a large group of male pups they had caused a lot of trouble but Jazper was the one who covered their butts and kept them in line enough to not get yelled at by the adults. Those days had long since prepared him for taking care of his own pups. Looking out at the frozen water with his brother now reminded him of when he had first arrived to Twilight Vale. The name had changed to Crimson Dreams after Naniko left, and the territory had shifted slightly, but it was the same old land. It was his home.

Smiling at the good news the Knight nodded his approval, “Jefferson's a tough old sod. Only met him once but that was all I needed.” Turning to look at his brother he figured the boy aught to know, “There's a girl he cared for named Addison. I'm not sure if she's still there but she's Dierdre's girl. She had another litter after the fire.” Although Dierdre wasn't Noah's mother, she was technically his sister, which made Addison his niece. It had been news to Jazper that the brown fey was related to him so he hoped to spare his little brother the trouble of finding out for himself. After all, Addison had said she planned on taking on Jefferson's name.

At the mention of his family the ebony wolf shifted his paws a little. “We're okay Noah.” He reassured, his voice soft. “There was a bear attack. Well...Savina thought she was dangerous and I go there and saw Savina attacking her with Ghita and the pups right there so I jumped to action and got a nice new mark." Turning his body he lift a leg to better show his new trophy. The four slashes ran from his right shoulder down to his left hip, most of the scabbing was hidden under his large body. “Everyone's okay though. But it turned out the bear was a friend of a kid Savina adopted.” The guilt was obvious on his face as he explained the situation. “I almost killed her.” In his mind he kept reassuring himself that he had done what any good protector would have but he still couldn't help thinking that he should have asked what was going on first.

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread