Red Sun at Midnight
[html]

OOC: Thank the Moon you didn't Tongue I just got firefox and the lazarus addon for it the other day. If something happens all I have to do is go back to my posting page, right click on it, recover text 8D

Kemo's entire future was now in the hands of this wolfess, the one which he had come to develop such a strong affection for. He listened carefully to her heart, which sounded like war drums during a heavily intense battle within her chest, indicating that something heavy was on her mind. Who could blame her? Kemo had just taken her entire view of him and turned it upside down and he honestly wouldn't be surprised if she had decided to leave him right then and there, to separate herself from his arms and just take off without looking back. This would tear him apart, both mentally and emotionally, but he would allow her to do so. He could never harm this little wolfess he cared so deeply for, could never allow harm to come to her if he had anything to say about it.

It was only when he felt the soft hands on either side of his head and the warm softness of her chest fur against his face that he was momentarily shocked out of his beliefs. What in Moon's name was this? Was she trying to strangle or suffocate him? He mentally laughed, then he began to question himself. Why would he ever think that? Why would she ever try to suffocate him? He began to question now his mental stability when sudden wetness began to drip on his head and ears, his head still clamped like she would never let go against her. Was it raining now? Then her words pierced the naivete of his thoughts and all at once he shut up and his body went slightly limp with shock.

"You're...you're not going to push me away? You're not going to run? You..you want to help me?" Suddenly the world seemed like such a welcome place to the white wolf. The Moon must intend these two to be together, two wolves from the same tribe, though from very different backgrounds, reunited once again in a lover's embrace. Anyone looking on this scene would have to be made of stone to not be moved by it, but of course, to the blind Kemo, all other senses were multiplied to a point where he couldn't possibly imagine what it looked like. Regardless, it felt amazing as she began to rock with him, as if he was the one crying and she was trying to comfort him.

Doubt wasn't an issue anymore, but as if to further release any that might have been, Ralla continued by telling him that she forgave him. How could she simply forgive him for all of his sins? Was there something here that he missed? Did this wolfess love him as much as he did? Wetness that was so uncharacteristically like Kemo suddenly appeared in his blind eyes and he was brought back to the day where he was forced to leave his home and his sight behind. The monster appeared again, but this time it wasn't his mother, but his own face he was looking into. He himself had caused the blindness and the pain, at least that's what it felt like to him. He knew the truth, the simple fact of it being, the moon was cruel.

As she began to pet his head and nuzzle him, he squirmed up to hug her against him in a lover's embrace of his own, nuzzling her as she nuzzled his neck. What could possibly be greater than this feeling right here, the feeling of being loved by another? "Ralla, I'm so sorry...I don't know what's wrong with me, but I want to change, I want to be the wolf you want me to be. I want to be the perfect mate for you and I don't want to cause you any more pain or sadness or guilt. We will break this together and we will come through stronger than we have ever been before. I love you Ralla, I really do, more than you could ever possibly know, and I don't ever want to lose you, but you're going to have to help me. This is not going to be easy to get rid of, as there is a large pressing darkness within me that I can only keep at bay for so long." He hugged her close to him, licking the tears from her eyes and just nuzzling her.

He was true to his words. He would try his hardest to change, he would do anything for her. As much as he loved being an asshole and torturing, raping, and all the other sins he has committed...he loved her more than all of that combined. It was sad that he would never know that at that moment, the Blood Moon, the very moon that his own pack worshipped and loved dearly, was shining high in the sky at that moment, bringing Ralla's vision to perfect clarity. It seemed not even the power of the Blood Moon could penetrate the darkness, but Kemo hadn't a care for any of that at this point. All his care was placed into the smaller wolfess now crying against him.

"There's just one thing I have to ask before we set out to find a way to cleanse me of my mistakes. Curiosity now bloomed within his chest and he was anxious to hear what she had to say. Were his suspicions correct, or was he recieving all the wrong signals at this moment in time that seemed to last an eternity? Only the Moon and Ralla knew the answer to that, so he waited patiently for the answer to be revealed to him. He smiled and nuzzled her once more before "looking" into her eyes. "What did you want to tell me?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread