Red Sun at Midnight
[html]

I need a pager~ I need a pager~ Sorry this one's so short; I exhausted all the drama with my last posts in this thread >.>

Kemo spoke with disbelief, as if everything she said was a dream. And it felt like it, too. Nothing else seemed real or possible, because everything was crashing down. How would they survive that calamity? Would they have to rebuild from scratch? It seemed that way. Kemo's arms wrapped around her once more, and she continued her mental chants and soothings, attempting to bring their solace to the outside world.

"What I have to...?" It occured to her that he was referring to what she needed to tell him pre-mental-breakdown-with-tears, causing her to blush more, although it was hidden under the flush from her crying. In all honesty, Ralla was wavering in her feelings; but not because of what Kemo had just told her. In truth, even beforehand, she was unsure of herself; it was her first time feeling the way she did. But what other explanation was there than the three words that would solidify her decision? "Kemo, I..." She choked once on them and had to swallow; it brought a whole new meaning to the words 'getting all choked up'. But she steeled herself and continued. They seemed like such easy words to say--in passing, in sarcasm, in humor--but to Ralla, they didn't seem that way at all. They were much, much, much more. And the sooner she said it, the sooner the weight would be lifted from her chest, and the sooner she would give Kemo the answer he wanted. The answer they needed, even though she wanted to say so much more--which would have to wait. Looking into his eyes, seeing all his dark passions melt into the depths of black to be replaced by the heart she knew was the true Kemo, she spoke her piece:

"I love you."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread