[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

Hello Smile I made it seem like she saw him, so if you’d like me to change it, lemme know WC: 278

The want for it was overwhelming. Axelle hadn’t smoked pot in a while, and now was the perfect time to light up. The only problem was that she didn’t have any dealers. At all. She didn’t know of any that could hook her up. She didn’t know what was used as currency these days for weed, but she did have a bottle of vodka on her. It was pretty full since she just found it a couple of days ago. That she would definitely trade for a joint right now.

This was the first time she was walking on two legs. The feeling was weird to her. Foreign, if you might say. But at the same time it was like walking on all fours. She was used to it in a strange way. She had a purple satchel slung across her shoulders with the bottle in it. The liquid inside swished when she took a new step. Axelle kept wracking her brain trying to think of someone she might have ran into who mentioned they could get her something. She inhaled deeply intending to “huff”, but then caught scent of someone familiar. An evil spirit at that, but at this point she didn’t care. She learned from her mistakes the first time, and he was less likely to be able to take over the situation with her in Optime form. Kemo. What a lovely sight for sore eyes he was. He was a crazy son of a bitch, but he probably knew of somewhere to acquire some weed. She called out to him hoping he would hear her, and NOT be in one of those angry moods.

Kemo!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread