[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

OOC:Sorry took so long, procrastinator here XD

Kemo smiled as the wolfess took two large hits from the joint. She obviously wasn't unfamiliar with the herb, but he wondered if she had ever had the pleasure of smoking any of Clover's high grade stuff? It was too bad that he couldn't pick up on the high factor, but he supposed it didn't really matter much to him. This was so surreal, sitting here passing the joint with a wolfess he had not long ago raped and abandoned to her own fate. He smiled as she handed the joint back to him, grabbing it before she even had a chance to say Here. He could hear the delicate burning sound the leaves made and judging from the proximity of the sound he was able to tell when it was close enough to be considered "in passing". Sometimes he surprised even himself.

As he inhaled for his next hit, he kept an ear focused on Axelle, particularly on how she was acting. Yet another time he wished he could see, wanting to see the look on her face at the moment, which he was sure would have been a kick. Judging from the silence, she was off in her own world at the moment, most likely very high just off of those 2 hits. He wasn't calling her a lightweight or anything, he just wasn't sure if she had ever smoked weed as potent as this before. He chuckled slightly as he exhaled, hearing the cracks in her back. "I didn't realize this stuff was potent enough to realign your spine, it really grabs you by the tail though doesn't it?" He laughed again, taking another hit after he recovered, exhaling as she asked her question.

"I'm afraid not. I have no idea what vodka, alcohol, or drunk is. We didn't have any of this stuff back in my homeland and I don't think my Alpha would have allowed us to partake in it anyways." He left out the fact that his father was the Alpha, there was no reason to let her know that fact. It would have made things even more odd than they are and he was focused on trying to have a good time with the wolfess at this moment in time. It was one of those rare moments that Kemo was friendly and open, but he didn't know how long it would last.

He took one more hit and passed the joint to Axelle, exhaling as she asked her question. "If by shrooms you mean mushrooms, then yes, but I don't know what you mean by drug. I have heard that they make you sick if you eat them and I lot of them are poisonous, yet another piece of valuable information given by my..alpha." He had almost let it slip again. "Tell me about them, along with this alcohol you're talking about. I'm curious as to what drunk is." It was Clover that had gotten him interested in the herb, but she had never told him anything about these other things that Axelle talked about as if it was common knowledge.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread