[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]

OOC:

Judging by the almost silent gasp and the sudden increase in heartbeat, he had judged right. That helped his suspicions of the colors of wolves, but her question raised his curiosity quite a bit, his head tilted at her. "I assure you, Axelle, I am quite blind. I wish I could tell you that I wasn't, but sadly it is what it is. The Moon has seen to it that I have been cursed with loss of sight, but I still am allowed to live a somewhat normal life, so it's not so bad."

Her explanation made his jaw drop. So he was wrong then, but who could blame him? "I suppose now that I think about it, it doesn't really make sense to think there are only two or three colors of wolves in the world, but you can't really blame me for believing that. I grew up in a pack solely consisting of white, black, and possibly even gray coat colors and those are all I saw before I went blind, so naturally it's only right for me to assume the constant is the norm. You have opened my eyes then, so to speak." The colors of the rainbow...that was hard to imagine.

Over time Kemo began to notice a gentle fuzzy feeling in his mind, though it was only barely noticeable at the moment. Was that due to the effects of the alcohol? Was this supposed to be happening to him? Her question interrupted his thoughts, bringing a smile to his face. "Now there's a story. Well, tell you what Axelle, I'm in a good mood, but this is nowhere near easy a subject to talk about. You see, I was barely over a year old when I lost my sight, but I lost so much more that day. It was the day I would be allowed to hunt on my own for the first time, to bring home my first kill and to be officially labeled a member of the family. I was so excited that day, but the Moon had other plans for me. Just before I could land the blow that would give me the glory I so desperately craved, the Moon stepped in, sending a creature that broke more than just my eyes, gave me more than just these scars. I woke up miles away from my home and haven't seen my family, my pack, or anything else since."

He left it at that, choosing to lay back again as he tried to forget those painful memories. With a casual reach across to Axelle, trying to take his turn with the bottle again, he tilted his head at her answer to his previous question. "Humans?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread