fortunate fool [p]
[html]

WC: 333

Niro nodded, he was sure that Strel could make anything he really wanted to with the right material and the right persuasion, and most of that consisted of some other kind of material thing, at least that’s what Niro thought. He knew the red man did not do requests, even though he was part of the pack, and had an obligation to them, Niro could not see that man doing anything without payment first.

Niro was not sure how he could explain his relationship to his birds. It was more of a business partnership once he got them settled down, though right now Marahute was the only on free to do anything, he would give Tobias the freedom as well… eventually, but he wanted the hawk to understand that they could co exist and things could be good from there.

Marahute and Tobias are not pets I’m afraid. They are companions, well Marahute is, Tobias is more like a business partner. He helps me and I help him.

He shifted his weight feeling slightly uncomfortable. He knew about ravens, though, catching them and taking care of them was another story. Finding a nest of ravens would be hard as well. He was not one to go looking for a scavanger’s nest. He was more in tune with those of the meat eating quality.

I suppose, but keeping a bird is a lot of work, and they have different ideas than that of a horse… but if you want to try, come springtime I’m sure there will be a few nests in the woods that may have an egg you can grab.

He would not hold high hopes for such a thing, Niro had to camp out the area before he saw the Cliffside nest of golden eagles, and even then… it had taken two wolves to get one egg from there. He supposed he would see when that time came, if it came. Some wolves had a slight whim but others were serious.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread