Family Bonding
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.meleegifty b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.meleegifty p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.meleegifty {width:400px;border:1px solid #b3c5ee;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... egifty.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:180px;background-color:#4d78c7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#b3c5ee;}
</style>

sorry for the wait. SSWM: 414

Melee continued to play around in the snow, sniffing around for anything. She was still a pup so she wasn’t the best at sniffing things out, thought she knew the way back home. Seeing as it wasn’t snowing during the day, she would be able to follow her foot prints in the snow all the way back to her home borders. She was so happy just to be able to feel free and have some fun outside of Dahlia de Mai, even if there was a chance that she was going to get caught and maybe get in trouble. The one thing she did not hope would happen was that she could be playing around in the snow and one of the pack members to the one nearby was mean to her and tried to chase her away. She was just a little pup and she was sure that she would be showered with kindness from the other packs, except for maybe Scorpius’ pack. The girl was scared of his mother and did not think it would be a good idea to go back there until she was older. Perhaps maybe then she would be able to play with Scorpius as well as maybe learn to make up with his mother so she would not be able to get upset at her anymore.

Melee looked around and then heard something coming towards her. She could see that it was a young male coming towards her. He was gray with deep blue eyes. Perhaps he would become another friend she could come and play with when she went outside of the borders. She smiled as he asked who she was. She turned back the way she came and pointed with her paw. ”I’m from Dahlia de Mai. My name is Melee Soul. What’s your name?” The pup wagged her tail happily as the male continued to ask what she was doing here. She thought for a moment and then rolled around in the snow, wondering if he wanted to join her in her play. ”I was just exploring and I came here. Where am I anyways?” She looked around but still had no idea where she was and was sure that the male would be able to tell her where she was. She continued to wag her tail and smile, though she did pull herself up out of the snow. It was growing colder so she sat up to try and warm herself back up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread