what're you made of
[html]

WC: 605

OOC: tehehehe. I'd love to finish this, if you don't mind. Big Grin sorry if he suddenly changed, I've been rping him over email with a friend and he's developed to be more... knightly to those he likes. xD

When she said it wouldn't be a problem for his helper to stay, he gave a nod. His helper was eager to get Spenser's stuff to their new home, but he didn't know the way. It was honestly the only reason he was still standing there in the background. The brown male waved a hand over his shoulder at them, signaling for the one who wasn't staying to beat it, and he did make a hasty retreat. Spenser wasn't easy for either of them to deal with, but particularly for that one. Which the tall model noticed easily and helped in his decision to keep the more confident of the two of them. "Thank you, mademoiselle," he said with a courteous bow of his head, keeping eye contact with her as he did so. She was very pleasant to be around and he was going to do what he could to stay in her company for a while yet. But he didn't want to be a burden to the beauty, so he'd make sure she knew she could leave when she wanted.

Spenser gave a small nod at her slightly rhetorical question before she continued. He was relieved to know they had a town within these lands with houses he could get cozy in. It sounded like a nice place and he couldn't wait to go there and see the houses. He wasn't expecting any mansions or anything as fancy as what he was used to, but he did expect it to be a very scenic, beautiful place. He wouldn't live any where else. His tail swayed gently behind him as that small, polite smile stay plastered to his angular face, not replying to her until she had finished speaking for the moment. He listened carefully with his full attention on her, curiosity filling his visage. "I'm quite sure that Craftsman would suit just fine, although I do dabble in writing every now and then. I'm not sure what suits me," he said thoughtfully. He didn't know any of the other ranks there were, so couldn't be certain what suited him the most. Since sewing is what I could mainly do to help out, I suppose that rank would be best, would you agree?" He wanted to be sure he was going to get the right rank or whatever and wanted her opinion on it.

"Oh, and if I might ask, could you show me the way to town, and perhaps your house so I might see you again after this?" He smiled sweetly at her. And I didn't quite properly introduce myself," he added before she could speak. He wanted to correct the frankness he'd had before with a more polite introduction. I am Spenser De Lange, hailing from Denmark. It is a pleasure to meet you, min Frue," he said as if meeting her was an honor, and lowered himself into a very proper, deep bow with one arm crossed over his abdomen. After that he stood and extended his hand to take hers, very gently so he didn't startle her with his confident movements, and leaned down to lay a kiss upon her dainty hand. He released her easily and stood up, smiling pleasantly. "It is an honor to be met with such a beauty and kind lady such as yourself." Now, this wasn't him simply kissing ass; he did want her to like him, but this was him genuinely complimenting her and meaning it. It was just his way of being polite to someone he finds himself already quite fond of. And a girl such as Skye deserved all of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread