Sing a Soul
[html]

OOC:WC:467

Fallen blinked with light surprise in his grassy eyes, but it quickly wavered and died away.
" Alright, Si-.... I mean, Shawchert. Pleasure," Fallen barked, watching him with ease, his ears and orbs to full alert, and soon, Shawchert started to speak again, and Fallen tilted his head lightly in easy surprise as he spoke of two violin players! Fallen knew he was one of them, but he had most likely yet to meet the other. He listened, nodding a bit as Shawchert spoke that they were still a pack, not just a music group. And dancers. And so on.

" Well, I shall not lie about my abilities. I have a tall build, with not much fat upon me, and I have a bit of muscle. But otherwise, I am made for running, sneaking, and hunting. But, due to my build, and Muscle level, I could use a bit more training in fighting and guarding,"
Fallen barked this with a true, honest voice, and lightly embrassed talk of him not having a great level of muscle, it made him almost sound weak. He hated to be weak. He already was weak in his eyes, due to missing one. Fallen could clearly hear the gentle happiness in Shawchert's voice, and Fallen calmed slightly, his eyes shining with light ease as he could tell that Shawchert wouldn't kick Fallen out merely because Fallen wasn't strong. Fallen listened with great ability, his ears perked and nose sniffing gently for prey and or predators. Just because his eyesight wasn't the best, his nose and ears were. He had a great trust in both his large ears, but not coyote large, and skilled black nose, that was perked. Although, even though he only had one eye, he could still look alright in the one he still had. He scanned the area, from left to right, and stopped on Shawchert twice, before he eased himself slightly, feel a bit safe, due to his scan of his area, the tasting of the wind current, the feel of the dirt beneath his foot pads. He then smiled a dazzling smile, that was most rare for Fallen, but it shortly disappeared. He was excited for being accepted into a pack where he could belong, live, make a real life like he had never been betrayed by his brother, and his heart broken by his sister. ' Sila... Where are you? Are you with Chain?,' He thought, his eyes dulling a bit, as he thought of his sister, that he had once fallen in love with. It made his heart ache, but it soon faded, but he knew it was still there. The pain of the past that he had hoped would disappear. It never did, no matter what he did.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">

[/html]

Messages In This Thread