What ever it takes
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 355.

Fiachra's amusement, mainly at Pontiac's reaction to her Golden Fairy, was clear as day. She smirked still, taking a large swig of the alcohol as if to prove a point. The silver girl could hold her liquor amazingly well. Or at least, her tolerance for her own brew was quite high. Pontiac, however, was not familiar with this particular drink, and her reaction had been something that Fiachra would relive and laugh at for a while yet. She loved when people stole her drinks simply for this sort of amusement. Even her own parents had had absolutely no tolerance for Fiachra's take on the Green Fairy, particularly not the tolerance Fiachra herself had.

She tossed her mane behind her shoulders and shrugged at the next comment. "My family is in my old home, past your Burnt Lands.. I left them in search of something different. I didn't wish for the life that they wished upon me." What she left out was that she had been a princess, and that was the life she'd left behind, in favour of.. what? Being taken captive, abused, then escaping to the only place that would accept her now? Oh, yes. What a brilliant idea that had been. She didn't regret it, though, not so much.. she had met Naniko, and so many other interesting people. Observing people was something she loved. This was beyond a perfect opportunity for it. She did so love seizing opportunities.

The prying questions were beginning to bother Fiachra. She was having a hard time answering them evasively enough. She gritted her teeth and thought, then answered slowly. "Like I said.. I didn't want the life my parents had, the life they wanted me to have. I wanted something different. So I left to come adventuring. This is where I decided to halt my travels - there's adventure enough here." She punctuated the last sentence with a curt smile, nearly a dare to push it. Then she changed the subject. "So you've family here - who are they?" Her turn to pry, and she would use it well. Nobody would get the best of her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread