Fabric of the past
[html]

Hello WC: 250

The young female before her seemed to be nervous of some type. Axelle had no intentions of biting. Yet. No, I’m kidding. No, she had no intentions of biting or attacking. The poor female must have felt trapped in that tiny space. Axelle backed away from the door a bit to let the girl come out if she wanted to. She didn’t like making people feel uncomfortable all the time. When the girl stammered and asked if this was Axelle’s house she almost laughed.

No, my dear, don’t worry. This wasn’t my house. I was attracted to it for the same reasons you were. Old human things.

Human things did fascinate Axelle in a way. At first, she hated them and hated all things human. She even hated things related to humans and their objects, but slowly as she continued living in these lands things began to appeal to her. Things like reading their books, and learning about the things they used to survive. This little hut thing looked very interesting to her right now and she wondered if anyone had lived here ever. Or maybe it was just a storage place for their clothes. Axelle peered around the teen to look at the dresser. That was a possibility.

Axelle smiled at her last comment. Frightening, but fascinating indeed. Axelle sometimes wondered how things were used and how humans used them. Then again, humans were said to be extremely intelligent creatures. I wonder how wolves would’ve lived with their intelligence.

<style>
.axellesmoke-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.axellesmoke {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.axellesmoke b {color:#761f1f; font-weight:bold;}
.axellesmoke {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/646/souls58.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:350px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232241; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread