Fabric of the past
[html]

(:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The pressure inside her stomach drained away; the stranger had moved aside, allowing a clear passage out of the tiny, air-deprived, choking hut. Bindu was grateful, although she made a mental note not to be so obvious in her discomfort next time; she must have seemed rude and awfully silly, looking around like a trapped deer stuck between two wolves. This time there was a genuine smile on her face when her eyes met the stranger's. She slipped out of the shack on two quiet feet.

Breathing cold air cleared the teen's mind, made her calmer and more friendly. She took another look at the stranger in the strong light; she was a female, and had a striking, black-and-white pelt. The woman was also a lot bigger and had a fuller figure than Bindu did, as well as two large fangs that protruded slightly from her closed mouth. Dark eyes met the stranger's- one icy gray and the other a fiery magenta. All of these factors would have frightened the girl at another time, but she was relaxed enough to see the kindness in the older lady's eyes, and so she wasn't afraid.

Bindu felt the effects of her suddenly open mind. Her paws weren't fidget-fidget-fidgeting and she stood taller, like a sapling that had just grown tall enough to catch a ray of sunlight on one of its branches. If she worked at it, maybe she could be like this all the time ... Happy.

"My name is Bindu."

<style type="text/css">
.bindu b {font-weight:bold; color:#534F45; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bindu i {font-style:italic; color:#534F45;}
.bindu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.bindu p {text-indent:15px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bindu {margin:0 auto; width:449px; background-color:#ADA492; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/1e6rh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #534F45; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#FFF8CB; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread