Fabric of the past
[html]

Sorry for the wait Sad

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The young lady thought that Axelle's fondness of the lone life was strange. Loners didn't have the protection and love of a pack, a social group that was like a family. Warmth, affection, stability- as opposed to loneliness, melancholy, and the cold. For Bindu, it was an easy choice of what she would rather have, but she respected her new friend's ideas. Maybe something had happened in her past that discouraged her from joining a pack, or perhaps she simply liked the solitude. The teen herself liked quiet environments ... but not empty ones. She wanted to share her silence with someone else, to show them how beautiful it could be.

Bindu had to think for a few seconds about Axelle's question, confused with herself. It would be smart to join d'Arte, since she already liked Skye and the flower fields. Certainly she would live in comfort. But in a pack full of dancers, musicians, painters and chefs, the wolfdog knew that she wouldn't belong. "I have nothing to offer them," she explained, her hands facing Axelle, palms up and fingers pointing down in another shrug. "But I met a wolfess who was a member, and she was very kind."

A cold wind blew through the trees, dense as they were, causing the hybrid to shiver. She folded her arms across her chest and shot Axelle a guilty glance. "Do you, by chance, know how to start a fire?" the girl asked. She felt bad for asking something of her friend so soon, but fire-making was an important skill that she hoped to develop, especially since it was winter. If Axelle didn't know how to create flames, however, Bindu wouldn't be angry- she'd dealt with more bitter cold than this.

<style type="text/css">
.bindu b {font-weight:bold; color:#534F45; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bindu i {font-style:italic; color:#534F45;}
.bindu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.bindu p {text-indent:15px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bindu {margin:0 auto; width:449px; background-color:#ADA492; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/1e6rh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #534F45; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#FFF8CB; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread