Fabric of the past
[html]

WC: 185

Axelle noticed the teen staring at her lighter. She kept flicking it as she realized it calmed her down. Bindu looked as if she would fall asleep, but Axelle’s words killed her trance. Bindu regained conscience, so to speak, and answered Axelle’s question. She hadn’t found a place to stay. Axelle looked up at the shack. There was a last resort place if she needed it. Then she looked down at the flickering flame erupting from her lighter. She nodded toward Bindu’s question.

You could stay here if it was a last minute thing.

Axelle nodded toward the shack. The teen was small enough to fit inside on the floor to sleep comfortably. It might be a little tight, but it would be better than sleeping in the snow and the cold.

I don’t stay anywhere for long periods of time.

Which was true. She was always traveling. She never stayed in one place long enough to say she did. She kept flicking the yellow lighter until her finger hurt. Then she looked up at Bindu.

You like it?

Referring to the lighter, of course.

<style>
.wolfforest-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.wolfforest ooc {color:#d8d8d5;}
.wolfforest i {color:#9fab69; font-style:italic;}
.wolfforest b {color:#d8d8d5; font-weight:bold;}
.wolfforest {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#364d1f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2eklxkn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:285px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#30190a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread