Fabric of the past
[html]

Replied to! :0 and also, I'd be fine with ending the thread here- or you can reply one more time? Up to you :3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The name didn't strike any particular memory, but the girl offered a shallow nod as if she knew where this 'Hallifax' was. It sparked a flame of curiosity. What did Hallifax look like? Had she herself passed through it on her travels, ignorant of its proper name? And where else had Axelle been? Distracted with the notion of places to see, Bindu's attention slipped away from her new friend until a cool surface found her dove-white fingers.

Dark eyes glanced down on an impulse, widening slightly. The yellow flame-box was cupped in her hands, and its smooth face glinting in the small bit of light that filtered through the trees. Bindu looked at Axelle in wonder. The fire box ... she could hold it? Maybe even ... keep it? Her attention quickly flicked back to the lighter. Its color was bright like flowers, but instead of soft petals, the box grew dancing light. The wolfdog used her fingers to click the box to life, copying Axelle; a soft orange flame grew from within the box's depths.

Would you want to travel with me for a while? The doe's eyes shot up, but Axelle was looking away. The proposition caught her by surprise, made the ground more uneven. Despite the shock, Bindu found herself considering the offer.

Perhaps Axelle didn't look like the type of wolf to settle down, but she was strong and independent- two attributes that the young hybrid didn't have. If left on her own, Bindu knew that she would continue living like she was presently; drifting, a cotton seed in the wind, wasting away into nothingness. Maybe companionship was what she needed. And, although a party of two could hardly be considered a pack ... maybe it was what she wanted as well.

Her eyes, though dark, glowed with the reflection of the light clasped in her small hand. Bindu swallowed. "Yes. Yes, I would."

<style type="text/css">
.bindu b {font-weight:bold; color:#534F45; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bindu i {font-style:italic; color:#534F45;}
.bindu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.bindu p {text-indent:15px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bindu {margin:0 auto; width:449px; background-color:#ADA492; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/1e6rh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #534F45; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#FFF8CB; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread