joining
OOC: 449 WC

Itzal watched the wolf yawn as he introduced himself and a small smirk grew on his face. Glad to know he was boring enough to make her tired. He watched her step back and tensed, then shook himself for a second and watched as she howled. He listened to the smooth sounds of it. It was familiar but distant to him. He was much user to being a loner, so hearing another animals howl usually meant he was in trouble, or they were hunting up all the game around him. Either way, he had missed the sounds somewhat, and it was nice to know she wasn't calling the pack to attack him. At least his best guess is that she wasn't.

He watcher her lay down and then looked away from her and lean down and rub his face in the snow. He LOVED the cold. It relaxed him, and feeling the snow crunch under his feet made him want to run through it and roll in it. He wasn't really a pup, but he still loved the snow. When he could feel the cold go deep down to his bones and seep into him, it made him shiver in excitement. He also loved to run. Feeling the wind in his fur as his legs carried him faster and faster. ugh, maybe he was still a pup, but either way, he was a very grown up pup. Itzal looked back at sepirah and smiled a little. "Sepirah right? Where are you from?" She seemed interesting enough, though he hadn't meant many jackals, especially not one as black as this.

His smile changed to a tiny smirk when he saw her look back down from her howl at him, as if worried he would move. He thought to himself that he probably would have. the coyote-wolf hybrid had a tendency to get in over his head, not that he couldn't get out of it eventually. He thought about the scar he had under his left eye. Yeah, that one had been a bad one, but oh well, he liked the scar, it fit him in a way. He stood up slowly and smiled at the jackal as he moved along the border into the shadows. Once he was in them, he sighed in contempt. " I've always like the shadows better then being in the open light, cause I'm use to being in them to blend in, and I just feel better in the darker areas." Itzal didn't know why he told her this, he just thought she might wonder why he moved like that, even though some of it was to tease her into thinking he was gonna come forward.

Messages In This Thread