Second Time's the Charm?
[html]

It's okay :3 I haven't exactly been Ms. Punctual myself >.> Sorry for the length, too :S

From the whiteness of the snow, a black wolfess appeared. She was not hard to spot, and Ralla thought to herself how graceful she appeared. She was lithe and walked through the snow as if it were nothing; an elegance that Ralla did not think she possessed at all. She had called out to them, and Ralla held up an arm in greeting, smiling. "Hello! Are you from Cercatori d'Arte?" She assumed so, since they were so near the borders. Then again, Kemo lived near the borders, too. But how often was a loner allowed so close? The female's chest was cream-colored--a pleasant offset from the black, reminding Ralla of a newly carved vase of porcelein or what a gypsy had once called a 'cream pearl', obviously named--and her eyes were a sparkling gold. They were different from Noss's, whose eyes were more the color of a pale moon rising it sunset; dull yellow, but sharp.

"We wish to visit the Cercatori d'Arte pack, if you are a part of them. We're not expected, but I would like to see if I could find some business there." Saying 'business' had seemed a bit of an inappropriate word, but Ralla couldn't find another word to phrase it with without rambling too much on something perhaps the stranger didn't even want to hear.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread