Second Time's the Charm?
[html]
OOC here: I'm bad about posting too. -_- and you're welcome, XD Valinta's going through her 'I talk too damn much :|' phase XD so she's being quiet. She'd make a good ninja at this point. Too bad I'm a pirate....

The white female seemed quite distractable, and Valinta vaguely thought of making a cougar call to scare her, but decided that that would be rude and completely unnecesary... However funny it was.
Besides, the male, despite being Ralla's brother, made Valinta slightly uneasy. She could feel his eyes on her back as she led them through the most densely forested area of her home, and it bothered her. She didn't like being watched. It reminded her too much of her childhood.
Valinta heavily resisted the urge to turn around and scream at him to stop staring at her. Her shoulders tensed and her tail flicked angrily, as the unyielding gaze reminded her of her childhood. The bad memories, being watched as a child because the enemies had known that if they took the printsessa, the princess, then the alpha would quickly follow as soon as he knew his baby was gone. And he would. He'd lost his mate, and he wasn't going to lose his baby, the only reason he didn't collapse in himself and let someone else rule the pack.
He had pulled himself together and raised his baby. And he'd kill anyone to get her back. Or get killed trying. And if the enemies killed him, then the princess wouldn't really have any use to be there, would she? So they'd have probably killed her. Or worse.
But Valinta didn't want to think about that, and didn't want to think about it. Her father was dead. As much as she loved him, she knew that, and even though a wish was a powerful thing, as she'd been raised to believe, it wouldn't bring back her father. Nothing could. And it killed her a little bit every day.
But that god damned stare was bothering her so much.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread