Ashes to ashes
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

ZOMG you are rushing me little girl.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

The voice was gentle, comforting, and Cercelee let herself drift in that voice. Float along in the sound, it was so easy, and soon she found that she had seated herself next to the female, a little rest would be nice. However motherly the voice was, the words were all wrong. I’m no Sadira, Of course she actually was, she had the blood, but she had not had the sir name bestowed upon her. Cercelee did not know why her grandmother’s name had become such a common one, why hadn’t they used her grandfather’s? Why was her extended family so loyal to a dead matriarch? She was loath to introduce herself, knowing that if this female was familiar with the Sadira family, (it seemed everyone was more familiar than herself), than surely she’d be able to hear the similarities between her own name and her dead grandmother’s. However, they couldn’t go on being strangers, now could they?. My name is Cercelee..

Cercelee smiled unsurely at the female, perhaps that’s why the older female was comforting to her. Colibri. Coli. Colibri. Colibri Haki. The year old female was not one to make assumptions, although now that the introductions were past, she could see parts of Coli in Colibri, they were likely to be related, but she would not say so, only this. I have a friend named Colibri... After all, how many Colibris were likely to be running around? Maybe this female would know who she spoke of, perhaps not. Either way, it mattered little as Coli wasn’t down in the lands burning beneath the mountains, she was safe far away. Cercelee was alone now, yes, isn’t that what Colibri had said to her?

I didn’t know any of the wolves of my pack, or my family. It’s not so bad, being alone. I have no one to worry over at any rate. Laruku’s image flashed before her eyes, and of course she worried about him, but like he had said. People come and go, that was life, and she accepted it. The yearling would be glad to learn of her cousin’s safe escape, she would probably seek him out one day, but the conversation they had held and the stark differences between him when Cer had been a child and him now still nagged at her. If she hadn’t of left she couldn’t have stopped the changes anyway, but she could have watched as he slipped from this world into a very apathetic one. Navy eyes turned up towards the female again, pushing the thoughts from her mind. A smile twitched at her lips, unsure of how to proceed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread