Ashes to ashes
[html]

Roar and stuff

I'll be waiting here to meet you

The ivory female named Cercelee said she was no Sadira. Of course she was one, even though she seemed not to be carrying that last name. The name fitted so well to the ivory female, and the rang of it had a breath of Ceres in it. Beautiful. Cercelee may not know her family’s reputation, but Colibri did. She had also been given the pleasure of being a part of Ceres’ life, and her loyal beta. Cer was an unknown relative though, and Colibri was not sure if she should proceed with questions as she meant she had seen a slight hesitation before the ivory yearling had given her a name. So be it, Colibri had all the time in the world, and she usually got her answers in the end anyway. Colibri simply smiled delicately when the youth spoke of another Colibri she knew of. True, Colibri Soul had yet to run into another canine sharing her name, and she did not think more of it. If she had known which other Colibri that Cercelee actually was talking about, she would have been quite a bit more interested. For now, she did now possess that knowledge. ” What a coincidence, two Colibris..”

Colibri gave a nod as the female spoke of loneliness. Cercelee was a bit like Colibri herself, as Coli too had been back in the lands for less than a week before the tragedy occurred and scattered her newfound dreams. Her cool still puzzled her. Seen from another view it was actually good for the other female that she had not been longer than one week in the lands before the fire consumed it. Colibri knew the pain of having family and friends being torn apart. Friends had died in her arms, and she had silently hummed and held her murdered child. In that case a few physical wounds were to prefer rather than emotional ones. It hurt badly. ” I could say the same. ” She had taken her own path even after hearing the alpha’s call. She was out before she had gotten properly in. They were alike, although separated by time and space; age.

“ We are scattered all over. “ Colibri mumbled, voicing what they both were aware of. She looked away from the female that had taken place beside her and stared out blindly into nothing. “ These lands have turned into ashes, and I need to leave. The stench fills my whole being, it’s disgusting. “ She let her eyes fall down at the roe carcass, trailing the burn marks on the remaining skin on its back. It had been a while since she herself had been so close to death, and first time she had watched death in progress, wiping out everything in its path. Greed. “ What will become of you? "

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread