Ashes to ashes
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

o.0

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee thought back to when her and Coli had first ran into Haku. Nothing had seemed off about him than, and neither Coli or Haku had seemed very hesitant of one another, at least Cercelee hadn’t detected any weirdness between the two. Part of Cercelee would have to be grateful to Haku, he had watched out for both the small ivory children. He had fed them and offered protection for quite a while, although he hadn’t been the most attentive guardian at least he had kept the two puppies alive. If it weren’t for Haku I wouldn’t be alive now. When Coli and I met him we were both too young to be on our own.

Haku had been good to them, for a while at least. Then he had started acting strange, but even as Cercelee thought about it, it was hard to explain. It wasn’t so much that he acted differently, it was more of a feeling, as if Haku was projecting a different sort of energy towards the two of them. His speech was different yes, but he had never made any hostile moves against either of them, at least not while Cercelee had been with them. Coli asked me to leave her, promised me she would meet up with me again. Haku had started acting a bit off at that point, which is why she told me to go, but she stayed with him. Cercelee couldn’t expand much more than that. Her time with Haku hadn’t been unusual, they had just traveled, hunted, talked sometimes, she grew up and left. It was impossible to really explain the subtle weirdness Haku had begun to give off, so Cercelee didn’t even try, what else was there to say? Haku is actually my cousin you know.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread