the sun and moon rise in his eyes
[html]

OOC: Your a butt Adam ;p I was all set to go to bed and work on my growing list of reply and then I say you had posted to this thread. Smile

Her voice was shaky; her heart felt like with each beat of it that it lowered further down into her body, lower and lower with each thump. She felt like she was going to fall down to her knees and her life was going to stop as soon as she would fall down. His eyes told her everything; Ty was lost in his own world of thoughts. Pontiac did not care what he had done while he was away from her; all she cared was that he was here with her now. He proved that he cared about her when he came to her. She watched his head drop down. Like the male felt shame looking to her eyes. The female wanted to touch him; she wanted to feel his fur against her face. She pulled her hands together and up to her chest like she was praying to a god that this was just a bad dream.”Ty…” She knew she had to talk slowly. ”Being mates in the eyes of the pack don’t matter to me. I will not make you leave Jefferson; I know he’s like a father to you. Just like you know what being around my sisters mean to me. But…I do not live that far away. If we were to become mates, I would promise my heart, body and soul to you. I would come to you when ever I can. The only thing that would be different is that I would not live in the pack, and I would not be around all the time.” She knew she could promise him that. She would promise the golden male everything that she could give him, if it meant getting him to understand that no matter what happened she loved him. His words floored her, she could not hold her body up any more, as she feel down to her knees, with a gasp. She knew that it was coming, she knew it was only a matter of time before he said that to her. She pushed her hands out to brace her as she feel down to the snowy ground. ”Take as long as you need Ty.” She kept her head down as if she was looking at the snow, but the snowy and tan babe had her eyes shut. ”No matter what happens….I will always love you Ty. You where my first lover…ever and you will always be my first lover. “ Pontiac felt the earth spinning under her, spinning so fast that if she looked up, or opened her eyes she would get sick for how fast it was moving under her. Though it was odd for Pontiac not to have somewhat if not all of the control of what been going on in her life right now. For once she had to open her hands and let someone else take the lead in this dance of life.

sswm:485

[/html]

Messages In This Thread