The Art Market: Part 1
[html]

WC: 333 +3 OOC: Sorry for the delay!! <3

Shawchert was whittling. He was finishing up the little flute he had promised Alder, and soon would visit the wolf pup again, he doubted he would be much of a puppy anymore. Shaw thought as he was finishing up the mouthpiece. He would make a few designs some being from their meeting so that the boy wouldn’t forget what Shaw had taught him about acting. That would have to wait though as he heard a howl, one of a request, then a second one, two at the same time? It was not uncalled for but not something normal for him. He put the flute on the desk, he’d finish and test it later, for now he was being called. Shawchert was curious as to what these two wolves were here for. It could be for anything, they could be here to trade, join, compromise, meet the members of the pack, and of course see what the pack itself was about, as many have done. He knew everyone was curious about how his pack worked. He would keep an open mind. He moved through the thick forest where the howls came from and soon happened upon a female and male. Though they did not look like relatives he was wondering if they were. He smiled at them, a friendly smile, and greeted them.

Hello, my name is Shawchert Menue, I am the alpha of Cercatori D’ Arte, how may I help you?

He asked looking from one to the other to see if they showed any signs of why they were there. The female was the shorter of the two, obviously, though Shawchert was surprised at the male’s size, rarely could he look at someone nearly eye level as himself, so it was a rare sight. It did not anger him though, it didn’t even make him feel less special, in fact he actually enjoyed the look. He was not the huge brute right now and it made him feel a bit more comfortable.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread