The Art Market: Part 1
[html]

WC: 243 OOC: Whee fun I was not ignoring you just had low muse for the week... I like me my drama I spose hahaha

Shawchert watched the two, they seemed to be no threat but he wasn’t sure what the two were here for, and it seemed that he was about to get his answer, except the male interrupted his sister. There was a bit of under breath discussion. And soon The female looked back up and spoke again repeating her first words and indicating her brother and herself. Ah so they wanted a trade? His smile grew a little, he thought he could do that.

Trades are always welcome.

He said, she presented the item she wanted carved and he raised his eyebrow, it was a nice piece of wood and he nodded.

I’m a good carver myself, though for my work what can you give to me?

He asked, his curiousity peeked. The man beside his sister made him slightly nervous, and he was sure if his sister hadn’t come here, he wouldn’t be here. He made a side note to keep an eye on the tall male, just in case, it looked like he might have a possible temper, although Ralla seemed rather nice and was interested in pack relations, as well as a good trade to help her with her staff’s carving. He was sure to be able to do that. He had known their chief had come for a visit, but Skye was the one to meet him, and told Shaw of their encounter. He stood quietly, waiting for the answer.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread