The Art Market: Part 1
[html]

Trust me; I feel the same -.- 'Cept I get my muse back by freewriting :3 But the writing must not be done under pressure -.- Like, no replying to a post. Must. Be. Original. And. Individual.

Shawchert accepted the offer of trade well enough. She could tell he was wary of Noss, but then again, most wolves were. He was just daunting, and since he rarely spoke to anyone he didn't have an interest in, it just made him seem all the more suspicious. Her face brightened when Shawchert told her that he was a carver, bringing her realization of getting a ceremonial staff all the closer. But his question of what she had to offer for his part of the bargain brought her to an uncertain pause in thought. What if he didn't like what she had brought? Mentally shrugging, she decided that it was no use worrying about it then, since she had brought what she had, end of story.

Nonchalantly handing the staff to Noss--much to his surprise at having been pushed around to do so without so much as a word--Ralla rusteld back through her pack to get a general inventory, listing off the items as she saw them. "I have...colored beads...a woven picture...some feathers...some small ear-hooks...leather bracelets...a metal bracelet...silver chain necklaces...two mirrors...and a bottle of sweet stuff." She hadn't the slightest what the metal bracelet or the bottle of sweet stuff was, exactly. All she knew was that the metal bracelet had weird symbols on a round part and that the sweet stuff puffed out something that made her nose burn every time she pressed the top, leaving the ridiculously sweet tang in her nose for at least an hour... The value of those two things was unknown to her, but the rest she could value well enough. For carving her staff... She would let the alpha decide. She trusted him enough as a crafter to be fair. And, if he wasn't, she could barter him down to fair trade... If she didn't get too caught up in the whole process. "If you'd like, I could show you what sounds interesting. Or...if you don't like any of it, is there something we could do?" Once more, at the mention of 'we', Noss gave her the look of not dragging him into it, but she ignored it that time.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread